Check-In Time: 4:00 p.m.
Checkout Time: 11:00 a.m.
Minimum Age to Register: 18
DAILY RESORT CHARGE $45 (USD) plus tax will be added to the room rate and includes:
- In-room Wifi Access
- Daily 1-Hour Rental, Non-Motorized Water Sports Equipment (kayak/paddleboard) | Reserve Yours Here
- 1-Hour Bicycle Rental Usage, Daily
- 1 Beach Lounge Per Registered Guest, Daily (Umbrella not included - pending availability, first-come-first-served)
- Complimentary Group Fitness HIIT Classes at Our Brand New Core Fitness Training (CFT) Facility. Classes offered multiple times daily, 6 days per week. Limit 1 class per day per guest. View Schedule
- Access To Diplomat Yard Games, Weekly Activities & Activations
- Poolside Concierge Services
- 10% Pool Cabana Discount | Reserve Yours Here
- Four beach chairs per day are included in the Resort fee and are therefore complimentary
- Additional beach chairs may be rented for $20 per day
- Beach umbrellas may be rented for $30 per day
- Beach daybeds range in price between $100 - $400 / day, entirely depending on day / week / month / season. For current pricing, please drop by our beachfront to ask the activities team upon your arrival to the resort.
The Resort is 100% non-smoking.
In order to support a smoke-free Florida, we are proudly a 100% smoke-free resort including our guestrooms, public areas, pools, and beach.
Hotel Currency: US Dollar
Accepted Payment Options:
- American Express
If paying by credit card, a temporary "incidentals" authorization is placed on credit cards upon arrival in the amount of $200 per night at the resort. If there are no damages to the room, this charge is removed upon checkout. If paying by debit card, this amount is charged to the card and refunded upon checkout if there are no damages to the room.
Service animals allowed: Yes
Pets allowed: No
Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate or dates of your reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance, call the hotel directly or contact customer service.
Alternatively, you can cancel your reservation online.
Dockage is available at the Diplomat Marina for in-house groups and yearly leases. For additional information, please visit our Diplomat Marina page or call our Dock Master, Chuck Campbell, at (954) 658-2526.
Yes, covered parking is available at the resort. Our parking garage features 8 stories of parking beside the Diplomat Landing Dock, and two electric vehicle charging ports on the 2nd floor of the Parking Garage's entry side. In/Out privileges for the parking garage are permitted for overnight resort guests only. In/Out privileges not permitted for hourly parking.
- 0-3 hours | $32.00 + Tax
- 3-7 hours | $42.00 + Tax
- 7 - 24 hours | $52.00 + Tax
- 0-3 hours | $26.00 + Tax
- 3-7 hours | $36.00 + Tax
- 7 - 24 Hours | $41.00 + Tax
YES. Packages may be received in your name at the resort. All packages will be accepted and held for you by FedEx located on the 2nd floor, south side of the resort. For FedEx's fee structure regarding receivals, plus instructions for proper address labeling for these packages, please click here.
No, however, MemorialDOCNow makes it possible to see a doctor online, anytime for non-emergency care. No appointment is necessary, there’s no driving to the doctor’s office and it’s just $59/visit. Video chat with a doctor anytime – 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Click here for more information, download the app or visit MHS.net/MemorialDOCNow.
Yes. Ages 6 and up are eligible to ride as passengers. Ages 18* and older are eligible to operate or drive. All drivers are required to have a Boaters Safety License.
- *Drivers born on or after January 1, 1988 must have valid proof of a Boating Safety Education ID Card/Certificate. Physical or digital copies of the Boating Education Certificate are accepted. Click here to take the test online.
***All information contained herein subject to change without notice.***